OMG.. she is absolutely AWESOME. She is a blogger after my own heart! She does this fabulous thing called "clearance shopping" and then tells us about it - in great detail, so that we can find the same deals!!!
Her name is Erin and she is the QUEEN OF CLEARANCE!
She is super cute and has a great eye for clearance/greatly priced items - OH and not to mention her crafting skills... check it:
Just recently she went CVS'ing and got all this loot for under $4 - UH, HELLO???? Have you ever spent below $4 at CVS??? NOT I! I am telling you... she is AWESOME!
She has a love of green glass - check out what she is using this serving dish for - to hold her makeup. She gets it all for super cheap at thriftstores.
What about this one - she is being all fancy mcfancypants by decorating AND organizing her ribbon in this beautiful green bowl. I'm telling you!
Ok.. what about this cute cupcake box... the lid comes off to show some storage - how cute would this be in your house???Seriously - not only is she super de duper - but, she is having a mondo giveaway!! Go on over and check her out!! - Just do a little clicky on this Linky
Happy Clearance Shopping!Hasta!
Adri.
1 comment:
So sweet! Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Good luck on the giveaway!
Post a Comment