So I was checking out my regular blogs that I frequent and came up to this one - The Inspired Room. TIR is hosting a Project Procrastinators:Unite party and I want to be a part of it. So I promise I will come back and post commentary and diy pics to give you more info on the shower, but for now, I will join the partay!
So my project is: The Master Bedroom/Bathroom!!! This room has been the most neglected. Yeah, I painted stripes and yeah we have nice faux blinds in there, but really - it's super blah. The first step in this partay is to post before pics.. here goes (sense the hestitation.....)



Well not only do I need to spruce this up and make it a 'retreat' but boy, do I NEED a new camera - hint hint to the hubby....
Ok.. so check back and I will have more before pics/during pics and then on May 14th - I will post the afters!!
You can also go here to see all the other party goers!
Hasta!
adri
4 comments:
It's been fun going throughout blogland to see all the goings on- I sure you makeover will be great-
Best of luck-
Can't wait to see what it will look like in 2 weeks!
I love your little bird on the wall, and the color palette is beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.
I am excited to see what you are up to!!! This is going to be fun seeing how everyone's projects turned out!!
Thanks for joining in!
Post a Comment