This is looking in from the from door. Sooo dark.. ah.. camera!
This is the stair wall behind the couch. I love the look of all the different crosses. I am constantly reminded of the love of Jesus when I look at this wall. I still have a bunch of space, so I will continue filling it. There is actually room to walk behind the couch. It is not touching the wall. This makes the room look bigger in my opinion.
To the right of the couch is a FABULOUS and COMFY Ralph Lauren handme down. I can not even begin to tell you how blessed we are in the hand me down dept. I forgot to mention that our couch is also a hand me down... GOD IS GOOD!
Here's a better pic of the fabulously comfy chair. Now when we got this chair, it came from a home with dogs (that scratched it all up) and so it has some great detail!LOL... I need somethig for this end table. I know I need a lamp, but what else?? Suggestions?? Oh and a little sad story abou this wonderful chair. It is actually an ottoman widow. It had a comfy (huge) ottoman that made this chair even more comfy. We lost it in the move (really, it fell off of a friend's truck and was broken to pieces.. :( really saddy) I still miss her! 
Here's a better picture of our owl, I mean fireplace. I have three candle holders on the floor (they are pretty big) but you can't see them very well in this pic. There is our unity candle, cake topper, more candle holders and a frame on the mantle. Our fireplace is remote control (score) and we used it a lot in the winter.. ahhhh..
A slight closeup of our mantle. I tried to do one of those cool pics that everyone does, but hey.. I need a cool camera to do the cool pics... soon, I tell ya! soon.......
Another one of Pierre for good measure.
Oh here is a pic of the bar (to the left of the couch) The bar is not deep enough for bar stools... but we plan to change that when we get new countertops. Those two box tops are the yes/no RSVP boxes for theBride's wedding (my little sister) She is getting married on June 13 and has been in the process of relocating so she used my addy for her RSVPs.. so I am keeping track of them for her. Just in case you were wondering, there a bajillion yes and one no.
Well there you have it! After taking these pics, I realize that our living room is kind of plain? But then again, I do like the less is more feeling.. I don't know??
Stop by Kelly's blog and check it out! I know I will be getting ideas from all of the home tours!
Hasta!
Adri.
2 comments:
I love your warm neautrals with the walls and contrast of the white. Very calming and inviting!
Gotta love the cross wall! Makes me want to get more for mine. Thanks for sharing :) Amber
Post a Comment