Yup... I always check out Kelly's blog early Thursday night to see if she has posted her Show us where you live post and sure enough - it's out there AND there are already about 40 posters!! Man I am late!!!
So I grabbed my camera and off I went. Tonight tour consists of the Dining Room. Our Dining room is small and cozy and still in need of some major furniture help. I have searched and search for a buffet type piece, to no avail. I did happen to find a small table that I personalized with our last name initial and added a homemade cross (my sister knows my love of crosses and made it for me one Christmas for our Homemade Giftathon). I also put out some of our favorite plates and cloth napkins as decor. Stop on by and sit a while.
Closeup of the guitar. What a beauty!
Closeup of the art I got these two pictures from my aunt. They are scenes from little cafe type places. The bigger picture (on another wall) is from Garden Ridge and we totally scored because it matches so well with the others!
Look who had to get in on the action. JonPierre! He is such a cutie!
Next week's tour consists of nurseries/children's room. I guess since we don't have children, I will give you a tour of Pierre's accommodations... Stay Tuned!
Don't forget to stop by Kelly's blog to see all the wonderful dining rooms!! You just might get some ideas for your own place???
Hasta!
Adri
3 comments:
Very nice dining room. Love the appearance of JonPierre. Cute!
It looks so clean and I really like the stripe on the wall...
Love the kitty too!
i love your big stripe on your wall! too cool! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment